Contact Information for Sunspire Health Hyde Park
- The Basics
Sunspire Health Hyde Park is a licensed residential treatment facility that provides a personal approach to care for women suffering from substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our highly trained team of physicians, nurses, therapists and residential staff are addiction specialists who will get to know each patient in order to develop an individualized recovery plan. All treatment plans follow an evidence-based, comprehensive model of treatment that heals whole patients as well as their family systems to set women up for a successful life in recovery.
- Accommodations and Food
Sunspire Health’s Hyde Park facility is located in Tampa, Florida, within walking distance from the Bay Shore waterfront. The warm, home-like setting of Hyde Park is ideal for healing body, mind, and spirit. Our facility is set in a gorgeous turn-of-the-century renovated Victorian home within a residential neighborhood, providing an ideal environment for healing and escaping the chaos of addiction. With 20 beds available and nursing staff on-site 24 hours a day, our facility offers accommodations that give peace of mind to women seeking a life of sobriety.
- Treatment and Staff
In addition to its residential/inpatient program, Hyde Park offers a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in buildings separate from residential patients. Each patient receives individualized treatment based on her specific needs for recovery. Patients have many different varieties of therapy available during treatment, including individual therapy, family therapy, CBT, gender-specific group work, psycho-education, motivational interviewing, relapse prevention, and adventure therapy. Alternative therapies such as yoga, meditation, and mindfulness are also offered. The facility has a high staff-to-patient ratio, ensuring that each patient receives the personalized care she deserves.
- Women Empowering Women: Working on the unique problems that women face in addiction and recovery, Hyde Park is about women empowering women beyond treatment and into community activities like participating in Tampa’s annual Breast Cancer Walk. They are women working together to find that spark that wakes women up and makes them who they are, using this to motivate them to heal.
- Body Image and Disordered Eating: The majority of women who come to Hyde Park are dealing with body image issues, and a good portion of them are also struggling with disordered eating in addition to substance use. Using evidence-based therapies and focusing on nutritional guidance and self-esteem, the clinical team at Hyde Park addresses the underlying issues that may contribute to patients’ substance use disorders.
- Healing the Family: Hyde Park has a well-established family program that includes ongoing family therapy sessions with an assigned family therapist for each patient, as well as an intensive family weekend that works to heal the family. Patients and families who go through family weekend at Hyde Park have greatly benefitted from the communication and breakthroughs that happen during the four days, allowing them to form lifelong bonds and repair shattered relationships.
- Trauma Focus: Around 80% of patients at Hyde Park have a history of trauma due to sexual, physical, and domestic abuse. The clinical staff at Hyde Park focuses on trauma therapy and the role of trauma in substance use in order to help patients overcome past traumas and move on with healthier coping mechanisms. Patients participate in weekly psychodrama sessions that focus on healing this trauma through guided role playing.
- In Summary
Sunspire Health Hyde Park offers the full continuum of care for women seeking a lifetime of sobriety. Call today to learn how this facility can erase addiction for good.
Sunspire Health Hyde Park Reviews
Rehab Reviews is always looking for more first-hand Sunspire Health Hyde Park reviews from clients, patients, or staff who lived in or visited their sober living environment. If you’re a existing or previous patron of Sunspire Health Hyde Park or are familiar with someone who stayed with them in the Tampa region, we would love it if you shared your experiences below, so others seeking care with them can make better, more informed choices.
We understand if you feel compelled to use colorful language (health care is a messy business!) but we can’t allow anyone to threaten bodily injury, write hate speech, and/or include racist words meant to denigrate or offend on the basis of belonging to a particular group, religion, ethnicity, or race.
Try to be kind.
If you can avoid it, we would prefer you not disclose personally identifiable information or data about Sunspire Health Hyde Park or their recent or current clients.
Also, we can’t allow you to beg, borrow, or steal content from someone else’s review of Sunspire Health Hyde Park and publish it here.
Rehab Reviews urges factual reviews from actual interventionist experiences. We want this page to be useful for future clients or their family members, not jam-packed with promotional or commercial material for Sunspire Health Hyde Park.
We withhold the right to remove comments or review that we suspect to be self-promotional.
If you are a representative of Sunspire Health Hyde Park, you may contact us to resolve disputed or factual untrue information, but please don’t write promotional content about your own place of business.
If you are a client of Sunspire Health Hyde Park and have information that can help improve the quality of the data or information on this page, you can contact us directly.
If you have ideas to share on how we can improve our directory pages, you may also contact us.
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Alcohol Detox
- Criminal justice clients
- Drug addiction treatment
- Drug Detox
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- DUI/DWI offenders
- Gays and Lesbians
- Long-term Inpatient Rehab
- Methadone Drug Detox
- Methadone Maintenance
- Outpatient Rehab
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Private health insurance