Contact Information for Sunspire Health Texas
- The Basics
Sunspire Health Texas is a licensed residential treatment facility that provides a personal approach to care for men and women suffering from substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our highly trained team of physicians, nurses, therapists and residential staff are addiction specialists who will get to know each patient in order to develop an individualized recovery plan. All treatment plans follow an evidence-based, comprehensive model of treatment that heals whole patients as well as their family systems to set them up for a successful life in recovery.
- Accommodations and Food
- Sunspire Health’s Texas facility is located in Princeton, TX, on a sprawling, 46-acre Southwestern estate. The facility offers serene, charming accommodations for men and women seeking a life of sobriety. With 40 beds available and nursing staff on-site 24 hours a day, treatment at Sunspire Health Texas ensures individualized care for the best chance of successful recovery from addiction. Sunspire Health Texas also has an outdoor pool on its grounds that is open for most of the year to give patients the availability to swim laps or just relax. The grounds of the facility have a built-in walking path as well as low ropes course challenges for patients to reconnect with nature as they connect with themselves. Patients may also choose to relax by fishing in our pond on facility grounds.
- Treatment and Staff
In addition to its residential/inpatient program, Sunspire Health Texas offers onsite medical detox (when necessary), a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), and an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). Each patient receives individualized treatment based on his or her specific needs for recovery. Patients have many different varieties of therapy available during treatment, including individual therapy, CBT, psycho-education, motivational interviewing, relapse prevention, and adventure therapy. Alternative therapies such as yoga, meditation, and art therapy are also offered. The facility has a high staff-to-patient ratio, ensuring that each patient receives the personalized care he or she deserves.
- Internet Addiction Support: For many patients, a co-occurring addiction to internet in the form of social media, shopping, gambling, online infidelity, pornography, or an addiction to electronic devices (cell phones) in general will manifest during treatment for a substance use disorder. Sunspire Health Texas has a clinical team who are experienced in helping patients address these co-occurring process addictions for a whole-patient approach to treatment.
- 12-Step, SMART, & Celebrate Recovery: While the 12-Step approach to recovery is widely utilized in Texas, it does not necessarily suit everyone in treatment for addiction. Sunspire Health Texas offers SMART Recovery and Celebrate Recovery as two alternatives, one based in science and the other based in Christianity. Having options for all treatment needs and lifestyles is a central aspect of Sunspire Health’s individualized approach to care.
- Personal Trainers & Mind-Body Wellness: With a state-of-the-art fitness center and gym, two personal trainers, and a dietician on staff, patients at Sunspire Health Texas will be able to develop an exercise regimen and dietary plan through one-on-one sessions to address their individual nutritional and fitness needs. Having an exercise routine in place after treatment can be lifesaving, as it keeps people focused on healing while providing an outlet to deal with stressors and triggers they may encounter in day-to-day life.
- Spiritual Support: Sunspire Health Texas offers spiritual support for patients who wish to incorporate religious beliefs into their treatment program. Many people find strength through their faith and benefit from having their religious practice go hand-in-hand with recovery. This facility offers spiritual support through the services of a pastoral counselor who can guide patients spiritually, no matter their religious belief. There are two hours of worship on Sunday and Bible study is offered two nights a week, but the pastoral counselor will also offer non-denominational spiritual groups.
- Sexual Trauma/Sex Addiction: With a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist on staff, Sunspire Health Texas is able to address a history of sexual trauma or sex addiction that may be an underlying cause of a substance use disorder.
- Executive/Professional Recovery: Sunspire Health Texas is able to cater to the needs of executives, professionals, and business owners in treatment who may need to check work emails and attend meetings during treatment in order to stay on top of work obligations. This outside contact must be approved by the clinical team and the patient’s primary therapist, but Sunspire Health Texas works with patients so they can maintain their careers through their course of treatment.
- In Summary
Sunspire Health Texas offers the full continuum of care for people seeking a lifetime of sobriety. Call today to learn how this facility can erase addiction for good.
Sunspire Health Texas Reviews
Rehab Reviews is always looking for more first-hand Sunspire Health Texas reviews from clients, patients, or staff who lived in or visited their sober living environment. If you’re a existing or previous patron of Sunspire Health Texas or are familiar with someone who stayed with them in the Princeton region, we would love it if you shared your experiences below, so others seeking care with them can make better, more informed choices.
We understand if you feel compelled to use colorful language (health care is a messy business!) but we can’t allow anyone to threaten bodily injury, write hate speech, and/or include racist words meant to denigrate or offend on the basis of belonging to a particular group, religion, ethnicity, or race.
Try to be kind.
If you can avoid it, we would prefer you not disclose personally identifiable information or data about Sunspire Health Texas or their recent or current clients.
Also, we can’t allow you to beg, borrow, or steal content from someone else’s review of Sunspire Health Texas and publish it here.
Rehab Reviews urges factual reviews from actual interventionist experiences. We want this page to be useful for future clients or their family members, not jam-packed with promotional or commercial material for Sunspire Health Texas.
We withhold the right to remove comments or review that we suspect to be self-promotional.
If you are a representative of Sunspire Health Texas, you may contact us to resolve disputed or factual untrue information, but please don’t write promotional content about your own place of business.
If you are a client of Sunspire Health Texas and have information that can help improve the quality of the data or information on this page, you can contact us directly.
If you have ideas to share on how we can improve our directory pages, you may also contact us.
- Addiction Rehab
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Alcohol Detox
- Criminal justice clients
- Drug addiction treatment
- Drug Detox
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- DUI/DWI offenders
- Gays and Lesbians
- Long-term Inpatient Rehab
- Methadone Drug Detox
- Methadone Maintenance
- Outpatient Rehab
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Private health insurance