Contact Information for Sunspire Health Recovery Road
- The Basics
- Sunspire Health Recovery Road is a licensed residential treatment facility that provides a personal approach to care for men suffering from substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our highly trained team of physicians, nurses, therapists and residential staff are addiction specialists who will get to know each patient in order to develop an individualized recovery plan. All treatment plans follow an evidence-based, comprehensive model of treatment that heals whole patients as well as their family systems to set men up for a successful life in recovery.
- Accommodations and Food
Sunspire Health’s Recovery Road facility is an intimate, home-like place for treatment near the Florida coast in Palm Beach Gardens. The privacy of this facility is perfect for healing body, mind, and spirit, providing an ideal environment for healing and escaping the chaos of addiction. With 30 beds available and nursing staff on-site 24 hours a day, our facility offers accommodations that give peace of mind to men seeking a life of sobriety. Patients retain a sense of independence in Recovery Road’s apartment-style housing, complete with full kitchens, televisions, and reading materials.
- Treatment and Staff
In addition to its residential/inpatient program, Recovery Road offers a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in a separate building. Each patient receives individualized treatment based on his specific needs for recovery. Patients have many different varieties of therapy available during treatment, including individual therapy, family therapy, CBT, gender-specific group work, psycho-education, motivational interviewing, relapse prevention, and anger management. Alternative therapies such as yoga, meditation, and massage are also offered. The facility has a high staff-to-patient ratio, ensuring that each patient receives the personalized care he deserves.
- Male-Specific Treatment: Because Recovery Road is a male-only facility, the treatment is focused on the unique issues that face men in addiction and recovery. A gender-specific treatment facility can promote a safe environment for patients who may find it easier to open up to and bond with their peers who face similar struggles during addiction. Clinical staff is experienced in treating men and catering to their recovery requirements.
- Gambling and Sex Addiction Interactions: With an internationally renowned gambling addiction counselor and a CSAT (sex addiction counselor) on staff, patients with addiction interaction—whose process addictions surface as substance use diminishes—can be treated at Recovery Road.
- Internet and Gambling Addiction: Recovery Road sees many patients with internet and video game addiction and is able to treat patients suffering with these co-occurring process disorders.
- Spiritual Support: At Recovery Road, patients interested in incorporating religion and spirituality into their treatment will have the ability to receive specific counseling from a spiritual advisor. While the spiritual advisor is a Rabbi knowledgeable in Judaism, this does not limit him to these religious beliefs alone and any patient interested in delving into a more spiritual approach to treatment is welcome to do so.
- In Summary
Sunspire Health Recovery Road offers the full continuum of care for men seeking a lifetime of sobriety. Call today to learn how this facility can erase addiction for good.
Sunspire Health Recovery Road Reviews
Rehab Reviews is always looking for more first-hand Sunspire Health Recovery Road reviews from clients, patients, or staff who lived in or visited their sober living environment. If you’re a existing or previous patron of Sunspire Health Recovery Road or are familiar with someone who stayed with them in the Palm Beach Gardens region, we would love it if you shared your experiences below, so others seeking care with them can make better, more informed choices.
We understand if you feel compelled to use colorful language (health care is a messy business!) but we can’t allow anyone to threaten bodily injury, write hate speech, and/or include racist words meant to denigrate or offend on the basis of belonging to a particular group, religion, ethnicity, or race.
Try to be kind.
If you can avoid it, we would prefer you not disclose personally identifiable information or data about Sunspire Health Recovery Road or their recent or current clients.
Also, we can’t allow you to beg, borrow, or steal content from someone else’s review of Sunspire Health Recovery Road and publish it here.
Rehab Reviews urges factual reviews from actual interventionist experiences. We want this page to be useful for future clients or their family members, not jam-packed with promotional or commercial material for Sunspire Health Recovery Road.
We withhold the right to remove comments or review that we suspect to be self-promotional.
If you are a representative of Sunspire Health Recovery Road, you may contact us to resolve disputed or factual untrue information, but please don’t write promotional content about your own place of business.
If you are a client of Sunspire Health Recovery Road and have information that can help improve the quality of the data or information on this page, you can contact us directly.
If you have ideas to share on how we can improve our directory pages, you may also contact us.
- Addiction Rehab
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Drug addiction treatment