Contact Information for Soul of Healing
Dr. Warren McCray the founder of Soul of Healing, 501(c)(3) non proift, has always been very active in sober living for the past 20 years.
Our website SoulofHealing.org is mostly a prescription assistance program, however, we have added a page for sobriety living.
Many of our previous patients that have hepatitis C, have had alcohol and substance issues as well. We have been providing shelter for them in our apartment building in Cedar Rapids, Iowa since 1991. Prior to 2013 our focus was 100% substance abuse and domestic violence help. As of recently, the past few years, with the help of the local community groups we're helping those with hepatitis C source affordable treatment.
- To empower consumers to be more informed about and active in decisions affecting their acquiring and use of medicines;
- To represent a wide spectrum of organizations serving the public health through educational and advocacy programs;
- To be a catalyst; convener; collaborator and clearinghouse for the development of new, useful, and scientifically accurate information about medicine use that is disseminated in multiple formats to a wide range of audiences.
Soul of Healing includes and is open to:
- Consumer organizations, patient advocacy groups, and voluntary health agencies;
- Organizations representing healthcare professionals and health educators;
- Schools of pharmacy, medicine, nursing and allied health professions;
- Local, state, and federal government agencies;
- Health-related trade associations;
- National and international for-profit companies including pharmaceutical manufacturers, patient information/database companies, managed care organizations, and communication/public relations firms.
Please contact us if you would like to sponsor an event that benefits our cause or our community.
Soul of Healing Reviews
Rehab Reviews is always looking for more first-hand Soul of Healing reviews from clients, patients, or staff who lived in or visited their sober living environment. If you’re a existing or previous patron of Soul of Healing or are familiar with someone who stayed with them in the Merritt Island region, we would love it if you shared your experiences below, so others seeking care with them can make better, more informed choices.
We understand if you feel compelled to use colorful language (health care is a messy business!) but we can’t allow anyone to threaten bodily injury, write hate speech, and/or include racist words meant to denigrate or offend on the basis of belonging to a particular group, religion, ethnicity, or race.
Try to be kind.
If you can avoid it, we would prefer you not disclose personally identifiable information or data about Soul of Healing or their recent or current clients.
Also, we can’t allow you to beg, borrow, or steal content from someone else’s review of Soul of Healing and publish it here.
Rehab Reviews urges factual reviews from actual interventionist experiences. We want this page to be useful for future clients or their family members, not jam-packed with promotional or commercial material for Soul of Healing.
We withhold the right to remove comments or review that we suspect to be self-promotional.
If you are a representative of Soul of Healing, you may contact us to resolve disputed or factual untrue information, but please don’t write promotional content about your own place of business.
If you are a client of Soul of Healing and have information that can help improve the quality of the data or information on this page, you can contact us directly.
If you have ideas to share on how we can improve our directory pages, you may also contact us.
- Addiction Rehab
- Alcohol addiction treatment