Contact Information for Ambrosia Treatment Center Medford
In this comfortable and secluded environment, Ambrosia serves as a space for healing, hope and recovery.
With five JCAHO-accredited facilities in New Jersey, Florida and California, Ambrosia Treatment Center has helped over 10,000 people recover from alcohol and other drugs. By combining the latest advancements in addiction medicine with concierge clinical care, lives are healed and families are restored.
- Affordable, World-Class Rehab: Address the mind, body and spirit with both proven and innovative individualized treatments — often completely covered by insurance.
- Joint Commission (JCAHO) Accreditation: Feel confident knowing you chose the highest standards in healthcare, earned by less than 10% of rehab facilities. .
- Reputation for Quality Care: Work with the country’s best addiction therapists, physicians and recovery specialists to ensure real progress every single day.
- 24/7 Family Support: Receive ongoing education and personal feedback on how to support without enabling and communicate without triggering — including calls, texts, emails and in-person meetings.
- Free Recovery Helpline: Get answers, support and an individualized recovery plan that fits your specific medical and insurance needs — even if it’s not with us.
Ambrosia Treatment Center Medford Reviews
Rehab Reviews is always looking for more first-hand Ambrosia Treatment Center Medford reviews from clients, patients, or staff who lived in or visited their sober living environment. If you’re a existing or previous patron of Ambrosia Treatment Center Medford or are familiar with someone who stayed with them in the Medford region, we would love it if you shared your experiences below, so others seeking care with them can make better, more informed choices.
We understand if you feel compelled to use colorful language (health care is a messy business!) but we can’t allow anyone to threaten bodily injury, write hate speech, and/or include racist words meant to denigrate or offend on the basis of belonging to a particular group, religion, ethnicity, or race.
Try to be kind.
If you can avoid it, we would prefer you not disclose personally identifiable information or data about Ambrosia Treatment Center Medford or their recent or current clients.
Also, we can’t allow you to beg, borrow, or steal content from someone else’s review of Ambrosia Treatment Center Medford and publish it here.
Rehab Reviews urges factual reviews from actual interventionist experiences. We want this page to be useful for future clients or their family members, not jam-packed with promotional or commercial material for Ambrosia Treatment Center Medford.
We withhold the right to remove comments or review that we suspect to be self-promotional.
If you are a representative of Ambrosia Treatment Center Medford, you may contact us to resolve disputed or factual untrue information, but please don’t write promotional content about your own place of business.
If you are a client of Ambrosia Treatment Center Medford and have information that can help improve the quality of the data or information on this page, you can contact us directly.
If you have ideas to share on how we can improve our directory pages, you may also contact us.
- Addiction Rehab
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Buprenorphine Services
- Drug addiction treatment
- Long-term Inpatient Rehab
- Military insurance (e.g. VA TRICARE)
- Outpatient Rehab
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Private health insurance
- Residential beds for clients' children
- Self payment
- Short-term Inpatient Rehab