Contact Information for Sunspire Health Hilton Head
- The Basics
Sunspire Health Hilton Head is a licensed residential treatment facility that provides a personal approach to care for men and women suffering from substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our highly trained team of physicians, nurses, therapists and residential staff are addiction specialists who will get to know each patient in order to develop an individualized recovery plan. All treatment plans follow an evidence-based, comprehensive model of treatment that heals whole patients as well as their family systems to set them up for a successful life in recovery.
Accommodations and Food
Sunspire Health’s South Carolina facility is located in beautiful Hilton Head Island on property that was once a boutique hotel, surrounded by lush gardens and exquisite water fountains to provide an ideal environment for healing and escaping the chaos of addiction. The serenity and beauty of Hilton Head Island is ideal for healing body, mind, and spirit. With 33 beds available and nursing staff on-site 24 hours a day, our facility offers accommodations that give peace of mind to men and women seeking a life of sobriety. Patients have access to an onsite outdoor pool for relaxation and a wraparound porch to enjoy their daily meals on.
- Treatment and Staff
In addition to its residential/inpatient program, Sunspire Health Hilton Head offers onsite sub-acute social detox (when necessary), a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), and an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). Each patient receives individualized treatment based on his or her specific needs for recovery. Patients have many different varieties of therapy available during treatment, including individual therapy, CBT, psycho-education, motivational interviewing, relapse prevention, and adventure therapy. Alternative therapies such as yoga, meditation, and animal-assisted therapy are also offered. The facility has a high staff-to-patient ratio, ensuring that each patient receives the personalized care he or she deserves.
- Involvement in the Community: Patients get involved in the community both inside and outside of the facility through recreation therapy, which includes weekends of sober fun activities like going to free concerts in the area or baking cookies for local convalescent homes. Getting patients involved in the community within the facility and outside of the facility offers them a chance to utilize the coping skills they are learning, setting them up for a successful transition to life outside of the facility.
- Upscale Retreat for Recovery: As a renovated boutique hotel, Hilton Head is an upscale treatment facility located on the beautiful island of Hilton Head in South Carolina within walking distance of beaches and parks. This facility is one of the finest in the region and offers patients a retreat from the chaos that often characterizes a period of addiction. The serenity and beauty of Hilton Head Island is ideal for healing body, mind, and spirit.
- Military Trauma & PTSD Specialists: Hilton Head has staff specializing in PTSD treatment and military-related addiction issues and co-occurring disorders. They also deal well with sexual trauma and are successful in addressing these underlying mental health issues, especially in patients from military backgrounds.
- In Summary
Sunspire Health Hilton Head offers the full continuum of care for men and women seeking a lifetime of sobriety. Call today to learn how this facility can erase addiction for good.
Sunspire Health Hilton Head Reviews
Rehab Reviews is always looking for more first-hand Sunspire Health Hilton Head reviews from clients, patients, or staff who lived in or visited their sober living environment. If you’re a existing or previous patron of Sunspire Health Hilton Head or are familiar with someone who stayed with them in the Hilton Head Island region, we would love it if you shared your experiences below, so others seeking care with them can make better, more informed choices.
We understand if you feel compelled to use colorful language (health care is a messy business!) but we can’t allow anyone to threaten bodily injury, write hate speech, and/or include racist words meant to denigrate or offend on the basis of belonging to a particular group, religion, ethnicity, or race.
Try to be kind.
If you can avoid it, we would prefer you not disclose personally identifiable information or data about Sunspire Health Hilton Head or their recent or current clients.
Also, we can’t allow you to beg, borrow, or steal content from someone else’s review of Sunspire Health Hilton Head and publish it here.
Rehab Reviews urges factual reviews from actual interventionist experiences. We want this page to be useful for future clients or their family members, not jam-packed with promotional or commercial material for Sunspire Health Hilton Head.
We withhold the right to remove comments or review that we suspect to be self-promotional.
If you are a representative of Sunspire Health Hilton Head, you may contact us to resolve disputed or factual untrue information, but please don’t write promotional content about your own place of business.
If you are a client of Sunspire Health Hilton Head and have information that can help improve the quality of the data or information on this page, you can contact us directly.
If you have ideas to share on how we can improve our directory pages, you may also contact us.
- Addiction Rehab
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Alcohol Detox
- Criminal justice clients
- Drug addiction treatment
- Drug Detox
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- DUI/DWI offenders
- Gays and Lesbians
- Long-term Inpatient Rehab
- Methadone Drug Detox
- Methadone Maintenance
- Outpatient Rehab
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Private health insurance