Contact Information for Sunspire Health Heartland
- The Basics
Sunspire Health Heartland is a licensed residential treatment facility that provides a personal approach to care for men and women suffering from substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our highly trained team of physicians, nurses, therapists and residential staff are addiction specialists who will get to know each patient in order to develop an individualized recovery plan. All treatment plans follow an evidence-based, comprehensive model of treatment that heals whole patients as well as their family systems to set them up for a successful life in recovery.
- Accommodations and Food
Sunspire Health’s Heartland facility is located on 33 acres of sprawling farmland on the grounds of a former spa and wellness center. About two hours south of the hustle and bustle of Chicago, Heartland’s remote setting with warm, country-style accommodations provides an ideal environment for healing in mind, body, and spirit and escaping the chaos of addiction. With 36 beds available and nursing staff on-site 24 hours a day, the peaceful facility offers accommodations that give peace of mind to men and women seeking a life of sobriety. Patients have access to a 3-acre pond and substantial walking trails on the facility grounds with a full fitness center and yoga room onsite.
- Treatment and Staff
Heartland’s medical detox has clinical staff and registered nurses available 24/7 to look after patients. Patients in detox are unable to contact family or friends during the process, which usually takes about 5 days, to ensure they are focused on healing with no outside distractions. Residential patients live onsite and receive individualized treatment based on his or her specific needs for recovery. Patients have many different varieties of therapy available during treatment, including individual therapy, CBT, psycho-education, motivational interviewing, relapse prevention, and adventure therapy. Alternative therapies such as yoga, mindfulness, and art therapy are also offered. The facility has a high staff-to-patient ratio, ensuring that each patient receives the personalized care he or she deserves. Extras
- Full Spectrum of Personalized Care: With personalized, one-on-one support, Heartland helps each patient explore the issues and triggers that led to their addiction and find solutions to overcome them. The facility's programming includes individual, group, and family counseling sessions, helping patients find greater strength in themselves, their peers, and their relationships.
- Highly Qualified Staff: The Heartland team is comprised of expert clinical and medical staff, including Board Certified and master’s-level licensed mental health professionals and certified addiction specialists who provide individualized therapeutic programs for each patient. Patients are treated by some of the leading experts within the addiction treatment field in the state of Illinois.
- Ideal Setting for Recovery: With its secluded, tranquil setting in the Illinois countryside, Heartland is the ideal environment for patients to reconnect with themselves as they escape the triggers of their addictions. This serene setting offers patients the opportunity to clear their minds and begin life in recovery with a clean slate.
- In Summary
Sunspire Health Heartland offers the full continuum of care for men and women seeking a lifetime of sobriety. Call today to learn how this facility can erase addiction for good.
Sunspire Health Heartland Reviews
Rehab Reviews is always looking for more first-hand Sunspire Health Heartland reviews from clients, patients, or staff who lived in or visited their sober living environment. If you’re a existing or previous patron of Sunspire Health Heartland or are familiar with someone who stayed with them in the Gilman region, we would love it if you shared your experiences below, so others seeking care with them can make better, more informed choices.
We understand if you feel compelled to use colorful language (health care is a messy business!) but we can’t allow anyone to threaten bodily injury, write hate speech, and/or include racist words meant to denigrate or offend on the basis of belonging to a particular group, religion, ethnicity, or race.
Try to be kind.
If you can avoid it, we would prefer you not disclose personally identifiable information or data about Sunspire Health Heartland or their recent or current clients.
Also, we can’t allow you to beg, borrow, or steal content from someone else’s review of Sunspire Health Heartland and publish it here.
Rehab Reviews urges factual reviews from actual interventionist experiences. We want this page to be useful for future clients or their family members, not jam-packed with promotional or commercial material for Sunspire Health Heartland.
We withhold the right to remove comments or review that we suspect to be self-promotional.
If you are a representative of Sunspire Health Heartland, you may contact us to resolve disputed or factual untrue information, but please don’t write promotional content about your own place of business.
If you are a client of Sunspire Health Heartland and have information that can help improve the quality of the data or information on this page, you can contact us directly.
If you have ideas to share on how we can improve our directory pages, you may also contact us.
- Addiction Rehab
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Alcohol Detox
- Criminal justice clients
- Drug addiction treatment
- Drug Detox
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- DUI/DWI offenders
- Gays and Lesbians
- Long-term Inpatient Rehab
- Methadone Drug Detox
- Methadone Maintenance
- Outpatient Rehab
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Private health insurance