Contact Information for Serenity Acres Treatment Center LLC
- Individualized Care At Serenity Acres, we are driven by the belief that addiction has to be addressed at the level of the individual, and treatment should be tailored to each individual’s unique history and needs. This is why we provide an unprecedented level of individualized care, with clients receiving one-on-one therapy on a daily basis. You can rest assured that when you or your loved one are in treatment at Serenity Acres, you are our highest priority, and will be met at the level of your needs.
- Quality Therapy We know that quality therapy is the key to successful recovery. Our treatment team members are all fully licensed and credentialed, with some of the highest degrees and certifications in the industry. Groups are conducted by licensed counselors and all staff members go through specialized training to help them provide the best care possible to every client. Patients are seen by all members of their onsite treatment team – physicians, psychiatrists, nurses, mental health therapists, substance abuse counselors, nutritionists, and other specialists on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Holistic Treatment At Serenity Acres, we recognize that addiction is a disease of the body, mind, and spirit. Therefore, in addition to our medical treatment and care, we also provide an unparalleled level of holistic care, including regular yoga, meditation practice, acupuncture therapy, massage therapy, sauna sessions, and mindfulness training on a regular basis. It is our belief that in order for a person to truly recover from their addiction, it is critical to treat the whole person, and not just the physical addiction. Our approach, and signature blend of Western and Eastern medicines, have a success rate that speaks for itself.
- Dual Diagnosis One of Serenity Acres’ driving tenets is the belief that addiction rarely exists as an isolated issue. Addiction and alcoholism co-exist with depression, anxiety, or other major mental health issues. Both mental health issues and addiction have their own unique symptoms that interfere with someone's ability to function, handle life's difficulties, and relate to others. At Serenity Acres, we are fully prepared to treat patients with co-occurring disorders such as bipolar disorder, depression, generalized anxiety disorder, PTSD, and more. When a mental health issue is diagnosed in addition to addiction, it is critical to treat both issues in full before lasting recovery can be achieved.
- Ideal Setting for a Peaceful Recovery Serenity Acres is nestled on thirty secluded acres of quiet, wooded landscape, guaranteeing the most confidential and private treatment available. The grounds are designed in order to provide clients with the perfect setting for focusing on their recovery. Walking paths through the woods, outdoor seating areas, well-maintained landscaping, and koi ponds, all provide clients with spaces for quiet meditation and connecting with nature. We aim to provide our clients with as many comforts of home as possible, in addition to several features which set our facility apart and provide an added level of luxury, including multiple swimming pools, sauna, gourmet kitchens, billiards, and plentiful recreational amenities. Our private and semi-private suites and rooms ensure the highest level of personal comfort for each client. While many addiction treatment facilities tend to be established in hospital-like settings, our facilities were originally single-family homes. At Serenity Acres, our aim is to provide a home-like environment, where clients can more easily transition into their normal routine, already having learned to practice the tools of recovery in a similar space.
Serenity Acres Treatment Center LLC Reviews
Rehab Reviews is always looking for more first-hand Serenity Acres Treatment Center LLC reviews from clients, patients, or staff who lived in or visited their sober living environment. If you’re a existing or previous patron of Serenity Acres Treatment Center LLC or are familiar with someone who stayed with them in the Crownsville region, we would love it if you shared your experiences below, so others seeking care with them can make better, more informed choices.
We understand if you feel compelled to use colorful language (health care is a messy business!) but we can’t allow anyone to threaten bodily injury, write hate speech, and/or include racist words meant to denigrate or offend on the basis of belonging to a particular group, religion, ethnicity, or race.
Try to be kind.
If you can avoid it, we would prefer you not disclose personally identifiable information or data about Serenity Acres Treatment Center LLC or their recent or current clients.
Also, we can’t allow you to beg, borrow, or steal content from someone else’s review of Serenity Acres Treatment Center LLC and publish it here.
Rehab Reviews urges factual reviews from actual interventionist experiences. We want this page to be useful for future clients or their family members, not jam-packed with promotional or commercial material for Serenity Acres Treatment Center LLC.
We withhold the right to remove comments or review that we suspect to be self-promotional.
If you are a representative of Serenity Acres Treatment Center LLC, you may contact us to resolve disputed or factual untrue information, but please don’t write promotional content about your own place of business.
If you are a client of Serenity Acres Treatment Center LLC and have information that can help improve the quality of the data or information on this page, you can contact us directly.
If you have ideas to share on how we can improve our directory pages, you may also contact us.
- Addiction Rehab
- Adolescent Center
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Alcohol Detox
- Buprenorphine Services
- Drug addiction treatment
- Drug Detox
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- Long-term Inpatient Rehab
- Outpatient Rehab
- Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
- Private health insurance
- Self payment
- Seniors/older adults
- Short-term Inpatient Rehab