Contact Information for Sunspire Health Desert Palms
- The Basics
Sunspire Health Desert Palms is a licensed residential treatment facility that provides a personal approach to care for men and women suffering from substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our highly trained team of physicians, nurses, therapists and residential staff are addiction specialists who will get to know each patient in order to develop an individualized recovery plan. All treatment plans follow an evidence-based, comprehensive model of treatment that heals whole patients as well as their family systems to set them up for a successful life in recovery.
- Accommodations and Food
Desert Palms is located just outside of the luxury destination of Palm Springs on property that was once a Hollywood movie set and boutique hotel. The facility’s palm tree-lined landscape with desert mountain views provides an ideal environment for escaping the chaos of addiction and healing in body, mind, and spirit. With 36 beds available and nursing staff on-site 24 hours a day, the facility offers resort-like accommodations that give peace of mind to men and women seeking a life of sobriety. Patients have access to an onsite outdoor pool, jacuzzi, and recreation room outfitted with a television and computers. Desert Palms also has a commercial-grade kitchen where its staff chef prepares nutritious and delicious meals three times per day.
- Treatment and Staff
In addition to its residential/inpatient program, Desert Palms offers onsite sub-acute social detox (when necessary), Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) at a separate Desert Palms sober living building. Each patient receives individualized treatment based on his or her specific needs for recovery. Patients have many different varieties of therapy available during treatment, including individual therapy, CBT, psycho-education, motivational interviewing, relapse prevention, and adventure therapy. Alternative therapies such as yoga, meditation, and animal-assisted therapy are also offered. The facility has a high staff-to-patient ratio, ensuring that each patient receives the personalized care he or she deserves.
- Young Adults: Desert Palms works with young adults ranging from 18-25 years old who enter the residential program for addiction and co-occurring disorders. By grouping young adults together in therapy, Desert Palms is able to facilitate and support conversations about struggles and triggers that are specific to this age group. Often, patients in recovery form lasting bonds and support networks that continue after treatment.
- Co-Occurring Disorders and Trauma Release: The clinical staff at Desert Palms specializes in treating co-occurring mental health disorders like depression and anxiety, as well as treating process addictions like disordered eating and gambling addiction. Our staff also has special expertise in dealing with traumatic sexual, military, or early childhood experiences. Treating these co-occurring disorders and releasing embedded trauma will tackle underlying causes of addiction in order to set patients up for successful, long-term recovery.
- Relapse Prevention: Patients who have been through treatment multiple times in the past receive therapies specific to their experiences that will motivate them to actively engage in treatment in order to break the cycle of rehab and relapse that has brought them to Desert Palms.
- Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity: Desert Palms caters to the needs of the LGBTQ community. Individual and group therapy focuses on the topics of sexual orientation and gender identity. Patients' sensitive needs in treatment are addressed according to their gender identity, and their families of choice are respected.
- In Summary
Sunspire Health Desert Palms offers the full continuum of care for men and women seeking a lifetime of sobriety. Call today to learn how this facility can erase addiction for good.
Sunspire Health Desert Palms Reviews
Rehab Reviews is always looking for more first-hand Sunspire Health Desert Palms reviews from clients, patients, or staff who lived in or visited their sober living environment. If you’re a existing or previous patron of Sunspire Health Desert Palms or are familiar with someone who stayed with them in the Cathedral City region, we would love it if you shared your experiences below, so others seeking care with them can make better, more informed choices.
We understand if you feel compelled to use colorful language (health care is a messy business!) but we can’t allow anyone to threaten bodily injury, write hate speech, and/or include racist words meant to denigrate or offend on the basis of belonging to a particular group, religion, ethnicity, or race.
Try to be kind.
If you can avoid it, we would prefer you not disclose personally identifiable information or data about Sunspire Health Desert Palms or their recent or current clients.
Also, we can’t allow you to beg, borrow, or steal content from someone else’s review of Sunspire Health Desert Palms and publish it here.
Rehab Reviews urges factual reviews from actual interventionist experiences. We want this page to be useful for future clients or their family members, not jam-packed with promotional or commercial material for Sunspire Health Desert Palms.
We withhold the right to remove comments or review that we suspect to be self-promotional.
If you are a representative of Sunspire Health Desert Palms, you may contact us to resolve disputed or factual untrue information, but please don’t write promotional content about your own place of business.
If you are a client of Sunspire Health Desert Palms and have information that can help improve the quality of the data or information on this page, you can contact us directly.
If you have ideas to share on how we can improve our directory pages, you may also contact us.
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Alcohol Detox
- Criminal justice clients
- Drug addiction treatment
- Drug Detox
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- DUI/DWI offenders
- Gays and Lesbians
- Long-term Inpatient Rehab
- Methadone Drug Detox
- Methadone Maintenance
- Outpatient Rehab
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Private health insurance