Contact Information for Sunspire Health The Rosebriar
- The Basics
Sunspire Health The Rosebriar is a licensed residential treatment facility that provides a personal approach to care for women suffering from substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our highly trained team of physicians, nurses, therapists and residential staff are addiction specialists who will get to know each patient in order to develop an individualized recovery plan. All treatment plans follow an evidence-based, comprehensive model of treatment that heals whole patients as well as their family systems to set women up for a successful life in recovery.
- Accommodations and Food
Sunspire Health’s Rosebriar facility is located in quaint, historic Astoria, Oregon, in the coastal Pacific Northwest. The serenity and beauty of the Rosebriar is ideal for healing body, mind, and spirit. Our facility is set atop a hill with views of the Columbia River and Astoria Bridge, providing an ideal environment for healing and escaping the chaos of addiction. With 16 beds available in the gorgeous historic home for residential treatment and nursing staff on-site 24 hours a day, the facility offers accommodations that give peace of mind to women seeking a life of sobriety. Patients have access to reading materials in the group room, an onsite garden, and an offsite gym in addition to beach and hiking trail access from the facility for participating in adventure therapy.
- Treatment and Staff
The Rosebriar offers medical detox when necessary at neighboring Sunspire Health facility Astoria Pointe. In addition to its residential/inpatient program, The Rosebriar offers a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) through a separate Astoria Pointe building. Each patient receives individualized treatment based on her specific needs for recovery. Patients have many different varieties of therapy available during treatment, including individual therapy, family therapy, CBT, gender-specific group work, psycho-education, motivational interviewing, relapse prevention, and adventure therapy. Alternative therapies such as yoga, meditation, and equine therapy are also offered. The facility has a high staff-to-patient ratio, ensuring that each patient receives the personalized care she deserves.
- Adventure-Based Therapy: Given its location on the Pacific northwest, right on the banks of the Columbia River and a stone's throw from several nature reserves, Astoria Pointe incorporates the pacifying, detoxifying qualities of nature through adventure-based therapy in the great outdoors. Hikes to a local waterfall or participation in group activities on the beach help heal patients physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- Healing the Family System: The staff at Astoria Pointe understands that a major part of setting a patient up for successful recovery is treating her family, as well. If a patient successfully completes treatment but returns to a broken family unit, it can undo all of her hard work devoted to healing. Staff at Astoria Pointe heals the family system with CRAFT family therapy, an Intensive Family Weekend, and family contact during treatment.
- Female-Specific Treatment: Because Astoria Pointe is a female-only facility, the treatment is focused on the unique issues that women face in addiction and recovery. A gender-specific treatment facility can promote a safe environment for patients who may find it easier to open up to and bond with their peers who face similar struggles during addiction. Clinical staff is experienced in treating women and catering to their recovery requirements.
- In Summary
Sunspire Health Rosebriar offers the full continuum of care for women seeking a lifetime of sobriety. Call today to learn how this facility can erase addiction for good.
Sunspire Health The Rosebriar Reviews
Rehab Reviews is always looking for more first-hand Sunspire Health The Rosebriar reviews from clients, patients, or staff who lived in or visited their sober living environment. If you’re a existing or previous patron of Sunspire Health The Rosebriar or are familiar with someone who stayed with them in the Astoria region, we would love it if you shared your experiences below, so others seeking care with them can make better, more informed choices.
We understand if you feel compelled to use colorful language (health care is a messy business!) but we can’t allow anyone to threaten bodily injury, write hate speech, and/or include racist words meant to denigrate or offend on the basis of belonging to a particular group, religion, ethnicity, or race.
Try to be kind.
If you can avoid it, we would prefer you not disclose personally identifiable information or data about Sunspire Health The Rosebriar or their recent or current clients.
Also, we can’t allow you to beg, borrow, or steal content from someone else’s review of Sunspire Health The Rosebriar and publish it here.
Rehab Reviews urges factual reviews from actual interventionist experiences. We want this page to be useful for future clients or their family members, not jam-packed with promotional or commercial material for Sunspire Health The Rosebriar.
We withhold the right to remove comments or review that we suspect to be self-promotional.
If you are a representative of Sunspire Health The Rosebriar, you may contact us to resolve disputed or factual untrue information, but please don’t write promotional content about your own place of business.
If you are a client of Sunspire Health The Rosebriar and have information that can help improve the quality of the data or information on this page, you can contact us directly.
If you have ideas to share on how we can improve our directory pages, you may also contact us.
- Addiction Rehab
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Alcohol Detox
- Criminal justice clients
- Drug addiction treatment
- Drug Detox
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- DUI/DWI offenders
- Gays and Lesbians
- Long-term Inpatient Rehab
- Methadone Drug Detox
- Methadone Maintenance
- Outpatient Rehab
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Private health insurance