Contact Information for Sunspire Health Spring Hill
- The Basics
Sunspire Health Spring Hill is a licensed residential treatment facility that provides a personal approach to care for men and women suffering from substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders. Our highly trained team of physicians, nurses, therapists and residential staff are addiction specialists who will get to know each patient in order to develop an individualized recovery plan. All treatment plans follow an evidence-based, comprehensive model of treatment that heals whole patients as well as their family systems to set them up for a successful life in recovery.
- Accommodations and Food
Sunspire Health’s Spring Hill facility is located in Ashby, MA, on top of a hill in the middle of more than 70 acres of lush woodlands. Spring Hill offers rustic, charming accommodations for men and women seeking a life of sobriety. With 32 beds available and staff on-site 24 hours a day, treatment at Spring Hill provides individualized care for the best chance of successful recovery from addiction. The facility features an on-site gym with a yoga room and personal trainer on staff so patients become stronger physically as they grow mentally. Patients are taught how to begin and maintain a healthy lifestyle through sessions with the staff nutritionist and eating fresh meals prepared three times daily by our staff chef, featuring a brunch buffet every Sunday.
- Treatment and Staff
In addition to its residential/inpatient program, Sunspire Health Spring Hill offers a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP). Each patient receives individualized treatment based on his or her specific needs for recovery. Patients have many different varieties of therapy available during treatment, including individual therapy, CBT, psycho-education, motivational interviewing, relapse prevention, and adventure therapy. Alternative therapies such as yoga, meditation, and music therapy are also offered. The facility has a high staff-to-patient ratio, ensuring that each patient receives the personalized care he or she deserves.
- Dual Diagnosis/Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment: These two terms describe a person who is not only addicted to drugs or alcohol, but also has a mental or emotional illness, such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, etc. Spring Hill treats patients with dual-diagnosis or co-occurring disorders and provide psychiatric treatment in addition to drug and alcohol rehabilitation services.
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT): Spring Hill is experienced in the use of MAT for patients struggling with opioid and alcohol addiction. Research shows that a combination of medication and therapy can successfully treat these disorders, and for some people struggling with addiction, MAT can help sustain recovery. The prescribed medication operates to normalize brain chemistry, block the euphoric effects of alcohol and opioids, relieve psychological cravings, and normalize body function without the negative effects of the abused drug.
- Ideal Setting for Recovery: Given the secluded, tranquil setting in the forest of Massachusetts, Spring Hill is the ideal environment to reconnect with oneself and with nature while escaping the chaos that addiction can cause in life. The environment will offer patients the opportunity to clear their minds and begin again with a clean slate.
- Equine Assisted Therapy: Twice a week, patients at Spring Hill participate in three hours of equine therapy, which involves interactions between patients and horses. Equine therapy involves activities (such as grooming, feeding, haltering, and leading a horse) that are supervised by a mental health professional, often with the support of a horse professional. The goal of equine therapy is to help patients develop life skills like accountability, responsibility, self-confidence, problem-solving skills, and self-control. Equine therapy also provides an alternate venue for patients and therapists to identify and address a range of emotional and behavioral challenges.
- In Summary
Sunspire Health Spring Hill offers the full continuum of care for people seeking a lifetime of sobriety. Call today to learn how this facility can erase addiction for good.
Sunspire Health Spring Hill Reviews
Rehab Reviews is always looking for more first-hand Sunspire Health Spring Hill reviews from clients, patients, or staff who lived in or visited their sober living environment. If you’re a existing or previous patron of Sunspire Health Spring Hill or are familiar with someone who stayed with them in the Ashby region, we would love it if you shared your experiences below, so others seeking care with them can make better, more informed choices.
We understand if you feel compelled to use colorful language (health care is a messy business!) but we can’t allow anyone to threaten bodily injury, write hate speech, and/or include racist words meant to denigrate or offend on the basis of belonging to a particular group, religion, ethnicity, or race.
Try to be kind.
If you can avoid it, we would prefer you not disclose personally identifiable information or data about Sunspire Health Spring Hill or their recent or current clients.
Also, we can’t allow you to beg, borrow, or steal content from someone else’s review of Sunspire Health Spring Hill and publish it here.
Rehab Reviews urges factual reviews from actual interventionist experiences. We want this page to be useful for future clients or their family members, not jam-packed with promotional or commercial material for Sunspire Health Spring Hill.
We withhold the right to remove comments or review that we suspect to be self-promotional.
If you are a representative of Sunspire Health Spring Hill, you may contact us to resolve disputed or factual untrue information, but please don’t write promotional content about your own place of business.
If you are a client of Sunspire Health Spring Hill and have information that can help improve the quality of the data or information on this page, you can contact us directly.
If you have ideas to share on how we can improve our directory pages, you may also contact us.
- Addiction Rehab
- Alcohol addiction treatment
- Alcohol Detox
- Criminal justice clients
- Drug addiction treatment
- Drug Detox
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- DUI/DWI offenders
- Gays and Lesbians
- Long-term Inpatient Rehab
- Methadone Drug Detox
- Methadone Maintenance
- Outpatient Rehab
- Partial hospitalization/day treatment
- Private health insurance